Many employers offer programs to match their employees' contributions to charitable organizations. You can increase your gift to Family Promise by participating in your Employer's match program.
Family Promise Metrowest
P.O. Box 847
Natick, MA 01760
Indicate participant you are sponsoring in memo line.Funds raised may be used to purchase the following
- $10 pays for personal care items for one member of a family
- $15 pays for socks or underwear for one child
- $25 pays for a pair of shoes for one of the children in our program
- $50 pays for a day of childcare so a parent can go to a job interview or a class
- $75 will help pay for a baby’s diapers and formula for a month while in shelter
- $100 provides a child with clothing when they initially come to Family Promise
- $250 can pay for a child to attend a week of summer camp while parents go to work
- $500 Can be used towards transportation costs for the van to take parents to and from the Day Center to the host congregations, work, interviews and appointments
- $1,000 Can help pay for one of our parent’s to attend an educational program that will increase their skill set and earning potential.